Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Life advice through a window

 Living in today's metropolitan area of ​​telephones, mobile computers and other high-tech gadgets is not only busy but also extremely incompetent.  We make money and then invest our time and effort in making more money.  Is it over ??  Not usually because we are never satisfied  How many times have we convinced ourselves that if we had more money, life would be so much sweeter?  But then, after a significant increase, do we feel that this is not enough and that we need mormo


 What should you do?


 I have read many books on life, such as that of Rabin Sharma's mother and the monk, and everyone thinks that money is not needed.  But this is it  Can you do it without cash and many of them?  I know I can't


 So, I went to the neighboring Ravana and asked for advice that would help me find the right path in life.

 


 Ravana bowed his head and led him.  "What are you looking at?"  He asked me.


 Immediately, I replied, "I can see people walking around and a blind man begging in the left corner."


 Ravana knelt down and took me to a large mirror  "Now look, what are you looking at?"


 I replied, "I can see myself.


 Ravana laughed.  “Today you can’t see anyone else  Mirrors and windows are both made of the same raw material: glass, but on one of them they have applied a thin silver, when you look at it it is your reflection.  ”

 


 Ravana put my arm on my shoulder  “Compare yourself to those two glass pieces  Without the silver level, you saw other people and felt sorry for them  When you are covered in silver, you will only see yourself  ”


 I stared at Ravana  I do not understand


 Ravana continued  You will only be one if you dare to remove the silver veil over your eyes to see and love others.  He tied me to my back and sent me on my way


 "She was released this morning; she's talked to her father and she's fine  Yes we need money and we shouldn’t aim to lead a meaningless existence;  It is meaningless and in the future it will be very heartbreaking for us and our family


 Instead, I suggest that Ravana follow the advice he gave me.  As we approach life through a silver covering, we are all able to see for ourselves  But leave that veil, and you will be able to see and feel everyone else


 



 In life, we are allowed to be able to see both types of mirrors, but we must remember that a mirror only reflects us;  A window to compassion, health and real wealth  In other words, look for money in every way, but don't let it deprive you of life, people, children and the poor and needy.

 r ..... (Ranjan pradhn) ..... p

          (12/12/2021)

           (Bel pal) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health problems and solutions on dry days.

Initiative  There are many changes in the body as soon as the dry season begins.  Life gets hotter and hotter and hotter.  During this time ...