Friday, December 24, 2021

Ways tohelp

Seeing a slip on an electric pole, I went closer and started reading the written Tahrir.
 wrote

 Please reading
 Yesterday my fifty rupee note has fallen on this road, I can't see properly, whoever finds it please deliver it.....!!!!
 
 Address +++....++++++++++++++++****"""
 ,
 After reading this tahrir, I was very surprised that when fifty rupees note is so important for someone, then immediately reached the registered address and raised the voice, then an old woman came out, on asking I came to know that elder B lives alone.. I said  ,, mother,, i have found your lost note... i have come to give it to him

 Hearing this, elder B started crying and said

 Son.....!
 So far about 70/75 people have given me fifty notes!
 I am unread, lonely and eyesight is also weak.. I do not know who the person is, seeing this condition of mine, that slip has been put to help me.

 After a lot of insistence, elder B took the note but also made a request that son…

 I did yes but my conscience made me think that even before this the old lady must have asked all the people to tear that slip but when no one has torn then why should I tear it
 Then I started thinking about that man that how kind he must have been who found this way to help the helpless woman.. I was forced to pray for her.

 There are many ways to help someone.. Just intention should be there.
 #real_story #cpd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Health problems and solutions on dry days.

Initiative  There are many changes in the body as soon as the dry season begins.  Life gets hotter and hotter and hotter.  During this time ...